Welcome to the website of the Parish Churches of Ockbrook and Borrowash
- We are made up of two churches, All Saints' in Ockbrook and St Stephen'sin Borrowash.We hope you find our site useful and informative.If you would like more information please fill in our enquiry form or call and see us on a Sunday.
IMPORTANT Corona Virus (COVID 19) update: May 2020
Update on worship services, events, community support etc.
As part of the ongoing easing of the Covid-19 induced social distancing restrictions, from Monday 15th June we are able to open the church buildings for quiet personal prayer, if we so wish, as long as various protective protocols are adhered to. The Standing Committee recently agreed that we should do this. Therefore, our church buildings will be open for quiet prayer as followed:
- St Stephen’s Borrowash from 10.00am to 12 noon Wednesday June 17th, July 1st, 15th & 29th
- All Saints’ Ockbrook from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm on Wednesday June 24th, July 8th & 22nd.
- Additionally, All Saints’ will be open on Sat. June 20th (the ½ Day of prayer) from 11am to 1pm and from 4pm to 5pm
Please note the buildings will be stewarded, candles will be available and social distancing protocols must be kept, and these will be displayed. Regrettably, we are unable to allow young children into the buildings until further notice. If you can help steward the churches, please let one of the wardens know.
Our services continue to be online as follows:
10 am Sundays and can be watched as follows:
We continue to support our church family and the wider community with a number of initiatives:
- Care and support for the vulnerable and elderly;
- Regular Prayer and responding to prayer requests;
- We have set up a Food Bank for our community, which is ready to support those in need
Why not follow us on Facebook for information about our services, events etc as well.
Help us raise money for our Buildings Project by using: